Have a view at which games were bought by the Club during the last months of 2018
Our buyers decided to go for the following games :
– 7 Wonders : Armada: An expansion for 7 Wonders in which each player gets a separate “naval” board at the start of the game in addition to their wonder board.
– Abyss : Leviathan : An expansion for Abyss in which the threat track is replaced by the border board on which Leviathan cards will be placed. When you explore the depths, if the revealed card is a monster, you can fight a Leviathan on the border.
– Concept : A team of two players choose a word or phrase that the other players need to guess. Acting together, this team places pieces judiciously on the available icons on the game board.
– Décrypto : Players compete in two teams, with each trying to correctly interpret the coded messages presented to them by their teammates while cracking the codes they intercept from the opposing team.
– Key Flow : A card-driven game based on many of the ideas contained in Keyflower. The game flows quickly over four game rounds (seasons), allowing players to develop their own unique village, with many ways to score points for their buildings, animals, keyples, resources and other items.
– Quartermaster General : 1914 : Each card has two different uses: one when played, and another when prepared. On your turn, you have the opportunity to both play and prepare a card. You can also spend cards to draft more troops, or use cards to attrition your opponents. However, your deck represents your overall resources, so moving too quickly through your deck early might result in your unsupported armies being swept away in the final rounds of the game. This is worth it if you can capture Berlin or Paris in 1915, but if your gambit fails, you may have a tough road ahead
– Robin Hood and the Merry Men : Nottingham 1100 A.D.: The True King is away in the Holy Lands and the town is under rule by the evil tyrant, Prince John. He has forced matrimony upon Maid Marian and locked her in his castle against her will. The young princess sends word of her captivity to fabled outlaw and her true love, Robin Hood.
– Solenia : Several millennia ago, the tiny planet Solenia lost its day-and-night cycle: Its northern hemisphere is forever plunged into darkness, and its southern hemisphere is eternally bathed in sunlight. Your mission is to carry on your ancestors’ honorable task of traveling the world to deliver essential goods to the inhabitants of both hemispheres. While the Day people want you to deliver the rarest gems and stones, the Night people sorely need wood and wheat to survive. Be efficient and outpace your opponents to collect the most gold stars by the end of the game!
– Subatomic : An Atom Building : A deck-building game in which players compete to build a number of available elements, which score them points.
– Terraforming Mars : Prelude : An expansion for Terraforming Mars, you get to choose from Prelude cards that jumpstart the terraforming process, or boost your corporation engine. There are also 5 new corporations, and 7 project cards that thematically fit the early stages of terraforming.
And for our Kids Section :
– Ice Cool 2 : Both a standalone game and an expansion for ICECOOL.
– Jurassic Snack : Young Diplodocuses (Diplos) are fond of the tasty leaves offered by the neighboring pastures. To win, your Diplo team has to eat more leaves than your opponent’s team…unless one of you decides to call the ferocious T. Rex to get rid of all his opponent’s Diplos!
– Scotland Yard Junior : Together, the clever detectives chase Mister X around London. Do they guess where he flees next – or does Mister X trick them out again?
– Ticket to Ride : New York : Each player starts with a supply of 15 taxis, two transportation cards in hand, and one or two destination tickets that show locations in Manhattan (and Brooklyn). The game features the familiar gameplay from the Ticket to Ride game series but on a scaled-down map of Manhattan that allows you to complete a game in no more than 15 minutes.
Would you need more information about those games or the other games of our collection, do not hesitate to contact us.