Have a view at which games were bought by the Club during the First Semester of 2018
Our buyers decided to go for the following games :
– Azul: Players take turns drafting colored tiles from suppliers to their player board. Later in the round, players score points based on how they’ve placed their tiles to decorate the palace. Extra points are scored for specific patterns and completing sets; wasted supplies harm the player’s score.
– Catacombs : A cooperative board game set in the fantasy world of Cimathue. One player (the Overseer) marshals an army of monsters while the others choose from six brave heroes who embark on a quest to save the town of Stormtryne from the threat lurking in the catacombs below. As the heroes explore, they must use their abilities, buy items, and recruit allies to help them defeat the monsters before facing the powerful Catacomb Lord, thereby saving the town.
– Clank! : Burgle your way to adventure in this deck-building board game. Sneak into an angry dragon’s mountain lair to steal precious artifacts. Delve deeper to find more valuable loot. Acquire cards for your deck and watch your thievish abilities grow.
– Food Chain Magnate : A heavy strategy game about building a fast food chain. The focus is on building your company using a card-driven (human) resource management system. Players compete on a variable city map through purchasing, marketing and sales, and on a job market for key staff members.
– Big Book of Madness : A challenging co-operative game in which the players are magic students who must act as a team to turn all the pages of the book, then shut it by defeating the terrible monsters they’ve just freed.
– Majesty : For the Realm : A game of strategically selecting who you want to work your lands set during the Middle Ages. Each game, you recruit characters to perform jobs that generate gold for your kingdom. Some characters work better with others, opening many paths to victory. Whether you choose to be a silver-tongued monarch who rules with mercy, or an iron-fisted tyrant who crushes their rivals, the fate of the land rests with you.
– Nemesis : A cooperation game combined with bluffing, backstabbing, and other elements of a science-fiction survival horror adventure.
– Rising Sun : A game about honor, negotiation, and warfare in a feudal Japan where the ancient gods (kami) have returned to rebuild the empire.
And for our Kids Section :
– Booum! : An exciting game with plenty of action in which speed and a good eye are important. The person who manages to collect the most nuggets in their gold chest at the end of the day wins the fast-paced hunt for gold.
– Magic Maze kids : A cooperative game that makes the original mechanisms of Magic Maze accessible to young players. Everyone controls all of the heroes, but only in one direction! Tutorials gradually teach you the rules, and several levels make the game evolve with the children.
– Rhino Hero : Super Battle : A turbulent 3D stacking game.
And for our RPG Section :
– Genesys Core Rulebook : Face down a dragon as a brave night, hack into a corporate security system as an elite runner, set sail in your airship. Unlimited adventure awaits you in Genesys, a new roleplaying system designed for a variety of settings and limited only by your imagination.
– The End of the World : Revolt of the Machines : The fourth book in The End of the World roleplaying game line. Like Zombie Apocalypse, Wrath of the Gods, and Alien Invasion before it, Revolt of the Machines gives you the incredible opportunity to play as yourself, in your own hometown, as the apocalypse erupts all around you. Five utterly unique scenarios with dozen of adversaries and encounters challenge you and your friends to survive a world where technology has gone rogue, while the elegant, narrative rules system keeps the focus on the story. Prepare to test yourself against the worst kind of technological revolution!
Would you need more information about those games or the other games of our collection, do not hesitate to contact us.