Have a view at which games were bought by the Club during the last months of 2020
Our buyers decided to go for the following games :
– Dice Forge : A development game featuring innovative mechanics based on dice with removable faces. In this dice crafting game, players build their own dice. Roll your dice, manage your resources, complete ordeals before your opponents and explore multiple winning strategies.
– Dice Forge : Rebellion : The first expansion for Dice Forge, adds two different modules that can be added to the game: thirty exploit cards as well as new die faces, new boards, and an expansion to the sanctuary box are added to offer players new challenges, greater interaction, and more replayability.
– Ishtar : Gardens of Babylon : A a game in which you play the role of a gardener aiming to transform the dry desert into the Lost Hanging Gardens of Babylon. To accomplish your mission, you will have to plant flowers, which, if you place them well, can help you gather precious gems and activate actions.
– It’s A Wonderful World : A cards drafting and engine building game from 1 to 5 players. Each round, players will draft 7 cards and then choose which ones will be recycled to immediately acquire Resources, and which ones will be kept for construction to produce Resources each round and/or gain victory points.
– It’s A Wonderful World : Corruption & Ascension : This new deck of cards complement the existing cards of It’s a Wonderful World. From now on, each turn, you will play a mixture of classic Development cards and Ascension cards. Ascension cards introduce new ways to play, most notably through pair scoring and corruption. This new deck also allows you to play with up to 7 players.
– Spirit Island : Jagged Earth : An expansion for Spirit Island which provides new Scenarios, new Spirits and a lot of amazing new stuff.
– Tapestry : Create the civilization with the most storied history, starting at the beginning of humankind and reaching into the future. The paths you choose will vary greatly from real-world events or people — your civilization is unique!
Four our family section :
– Horrified : The stakes have been raised. Imagine living in a place so wretched that it’s not plagued by one, two, or even three monsters — but seven of the most horrifying fiends! In this game, you’ll come face to face with them all as you work together to rid the town of the maniacal or misunderstood creatures…before it’s too late.
– Photosynthesis : The sun shines brightly on the canopy of the forest, and the trees use this wonderful energy to grow and develop their beautiful foliage. Sow your crops wisely and the shadows of your growing trees could slow your opponents down, but don’t forget that the sun revolves around the forest.
For our kid section :
– Dragomino : The big moment has arrived. You have been named “dragon trainer”, and you have the chance to meet them on a mysterious island. But you are not the only trainer sent to these lands. Who among you will discover the most baby dragons? The Kingdomino family is expanding with Dragomino, a version for children who are going to go in search of dragon eggs.
Would you need more information about those games or the other games of our collection, do not hesitate to contact us.