Have a view at which games were bought by the Club during the first half of 2020
Our buyers decided to go for the following games :
– Black Angel : The Black Angel, the first intergalactic frigate in history, must transport the genetic heritage of humanity beyond known worlds, over a journey that is likely to last several thousand years. Her crew will be composed of only robots. Because no nation is willing to trust creation of the AI (artificial intelligence) that will control this crew to any other nation, a compromise is found: The Black Angel will be co-managed by several AIs, and the utility of each decision will be evaluated in VP (Validation Process).
– Everdell : Within the charming valley of Everdell, beneath the boughs of towering trees, among meandering streams and mossy hollows, a civilization of forest critters is thriving and expanding. Everdell is a game of dynamic tableau building and worker placement.
– Forgotten Waters : A Crossroads Game set in a world of fantastical pirate adventure. In it, players take on the role of pirates sailing together on a ship, attempting to further their own personal stories as well as a common goal.
– Ganymede : Moon : An expansion for Ganymede which enlarges each player board with a new location on both the left (the Moon) and the right (the Ganymede Council Chamber).
– Res Arcana : In a high tower, an Alchemist prepares potions, using vials filled with otherworldly fluids. In a sacred grove, a Druid grinds herbs for a mystical ritual. In the catacombs, a Necromancer summons a bone dragon… Welcome to the world of Res Arcana!
Four our family section :
– Deep Blue : A press-your-luck and engine-building, family game in which players dive for wealth and may join and benefit from other player’s diving fortunes.
For our kid section :
– Quirky Circuits : A game of robot programming silliness in which each player contributes to the programming of an adorable robo-friend.
Would you need more information about those games or the other games of our collection, do not hesitate to contact us.