Have a view at which games were bought by the Club during June 2017
Our buyers decided to go for the following games :
– Above and Below: A mashup of town-building and storytelling where you and up to three friends compete to build the best village above and below ground. In the game, you send your villagers to perform jobs like exploring the cave, harvesting resources, and constructing houses. Each villager has unique skills and abilities, and you must decide how to best use them.
– Dale of Merchants : Players take the roles of those participating merchants learning new techniques, trading goods, and managing their stock. The player who first manages to complete their astounding merchant stall wins the game and gets access to the guild!
– Dale of Merchants 2 : Contains six new decks and can be played by itself or combined with the decks from Dale of Merchants. The game includes a new ruleset for four players that introduces team battle!
– Dead Men Tell No Tales : A co-operative game taht uses the common Action Point system to determine what a player does on their turn…with a twist. As players work together, they can pass their Actions on to their teammates in order to best utilize the assets that they have. Players will build the board as they play, ensuring that no two games will ever be alike. As they search the ship for the Treasure, they will encounter Enemies and Guards that they must battle, along with various items that will help them in their quest. all the while, battling the inferno that resulted when they took over the ship.
– Junk Art : Players are presented with junk from which they must create art. Thus the name.
– Kingdomino : You are a Lord seeking new lands in which to expand your kingdom. You must explore all the lands, wheat fields, lakes, and mountains in order to spot the best plots. But be careful as some other Lords also covet these lands…
– Unlock! : A cooperative card game inspired by escape rooms that uses a simple system which allows you to search scenes, combine objects, and solve riddles. Play Unlock! to embark on great adventures, while seated at a table using only cards and a companion app that can provide clues, check codes, monitor time remaining, etc.
– V-Commandos : A WW2 commandos co-operative board game. Players can either select a pre-generated mission or create their own by combining objective cards, then they assemble a team from famous Allied corps: U.S. Raiders, British SAS., Devil’s Brigade, SOE, etc.
And for our Kids Section :
– Dr. Eureka : The brilliant Dr. Eureka has important experiments for you to complete! You must solve his scientific formulas by mixing the molecules from tube to tube without touching them with your bare hands. Transfer your molecules faster than your competition in Dr. Eureka to prove you’re the smartest scientist in the lab…
– La Chasse aux Gigamons : This is the last event to enter the guild of magicians. It remains the ultimate lesson to master: the invocation of Gigamons. After this test, one that will catch more Gigamons be promoted to Elemage. Good luck and good luck to all!
– Leo : Leo the lion’s mane is far too long and he risks looking shaggy and losing the respect of his fellow animals — but those same animals keep stopping him to chit-chat while on the way to a haircut. Can you get this king of the jungle to the barber shop in time?
Would you need more information about those games or the other games of our collection, do not hesitate to contact us.