Have a view at which games were bought by the Club during the months of 2019 before Essen
Our buyers decided to go for the following games :
– Coimbra : Experience an innovative new dice mechanism in which the dice players draft each round are used in multiple different ways and have an impact on many aspects of their decision making. While there are many paths to victory, players should always seek to optimize their opportunities with every roll of the dice.
– Ethnos : Players call upon the support of giants, merfolk, halflings, minotaurs, and other fantasy tribes to help them gain control of the land. After three ages of play, whoever has collected the most glory wins!
– Ganymede : A development and tableau-building game in which players are corporations specialized in sending settlers to colonize the universe. To do so, you will recruit settlers on Earth, use shuttles to transport them to Mars, then to Ganymede where the settlers’ ships launch base is located.
– Gravity Warfare : You play one of six commanders of alien races, each with a special ability, and your goal is to either run out of pieces (troops) to play or make other players lose on their turn. To do this, you must strategically choose your challenge cards and use your ability against other players on their turn, while having the dexterity to make it through yours.
– Spirit Island : A complex and thematic cooperative game about defending your island home from colonizing Invaders.
– Star Wars Outer Rim : A game of bounty hunters, mercenaries, and smugglers. Take on the role of an underworld denizen, setting out to make your mark on the galaxy. Travel the outer rim in your personal ship, hire legendary Star Wars characters to join your crew, and try to become the most famous (or infamous) outlaw in the galaxy!
– Teotihuacan : Each player commands a force of worker dice, which grow in strength with every move. On your turn, you move a worker around a modular board, always choosing one of two areas of the location tile you land on: one offering you an action (and a worker upgrade), the other providing you with a powerful bonus (but without an upgrade).
– Treasure Island : A game of bluffing and adventure in which one player embodies Long John, trying to mislead the others in their search for his treasure. The hunt reaches its climax with Long John’s escape, when he will make a final run to get the booty for himself!
– Wingspan : A card-driven, engine-building board game in which you are bird enthusiasts—researchers, bird watchers, ornithologists, and collectors—seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your network of wildlife preserves. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in one of your habitats (actions).
Four our family section :
– The Mind : An experiment, a journey, a team experience in which you can’t exchange information, yet will become one to defeat all the levels of the game.
For our kid section :
– Stuffed Fables : An unusual adventure game in which players take on the roles of brave stuffies seeking to save the child they love from a scheming, evil mastermind. Make daring melee attacks, leap across conveyor belts, or even steer a racing wagon down a peril-filled hill.
Would you need more information about those games or the other games of our collection, do not hesitate to contact us.