Have a view at which games were bought by the Club in 2022 before the Essen Madness
Our buyers decided to go for the following games :
- Dune : Imperium : Influence, intrigue, and combat in the universe of Dune. As a leader of one of the Great Houses of the Landsraad, raise your banner and marshal your forces and spies. War is coming, and at the center of the conflict is Arrakis, the desert planet. Players use deck-building to add a hidden-information angle to traditional worker placement.
- Ecosystem : Draft cards as you try to build the most balanced ecosystem nature has ever seen! A card-drafting game in which players choose cards and place them into their play area turn by turn in order to make up their own personal ecosystem.
- Fantastic Factories : Build factories! Train your workers! Manufacture as many goods as possible! Compete against other players as you try to build the most efficient set of factories in the shortest time. You must carefully manage your blueprints, train your workers, and manufacture as many goods as possible in order to achieve industrial dominance!
- My Father’s Work : Continue the work of a mad scientist over the course of three generations. Players are competing mad scientists entrusted with a page from their father’s journal and a large estate in which to perform their devious experiments. Players earn points by completing experiments, aiding the town in its endeavors, upgrading their macabre estates, and hopefully completing their father’s masterwork.
- Northgard : Uncharted Lands : A streamlined 4X board game based on Norse Mythology. A game of conquest and exploration set in the age of vikings. Each player controls a Viking clan, looking to achieve victory by reaping glory in various ways or controlling the most prized territories of this new continent.
- The Quack of Quedlinburg : Pull ingredients from your stock to make your pot bubble, but hopefully not explode! Players are charlatans (or quack doctors) each making their own secret brew by adding ingredients one at a time.
- Switch and Signal : Players co-operate to load trains and guide them through a congested rail network. The two different gameboards, Central Europe and North America, each bring fun challenges to overcome.
For our family section :
- Cascadia : Create the most harmonious ecosystem as you puzzle together habitats and wildlife. A puzzly tile-laying and token-drafting game featuring the habitats and wildlife of the Pacific Northwest.
- One Card Wonder : A game of gathering resources and building great wonders of the ancient world. Each player receives a card that shows a wonder of the ancient world and a set of support buildings. The multiple stages of the wonder must be built from the ground up, while the buildings may be built in any order.
- Unearth : Uncover ruins of lost cities and build Wonders in this dice-placement game. A bend-your-luck game of dice placement and set collection.
Would you need more information about those games or the other games of our collection, do not hesitate to contact us.