Have a view at which games were bought by the Club during the last months of 2019
Our buyers decided to go for the following games :
– Barrage and Barrage : The Leeghwater Project : A resource management strategic game in which players compete to build their majestic dams, raise them to increase their storing capacity, and deliver all the potential power through pressure tunnels connected to the energy turbines of their powerhouses.
– Machi Koro Legacy : A ten-game series that tells a complete story set in the world of Machi Koro in which player choices create a unique gameplay experience.
– Tiny Epic Defender and Dark War : Aughmoore is in ruins. The evil could not be contained and its darkness has spread to every region of the world. Shattering villages and infecting all forms of life. There has never been a more dire need for Heroes. Everyone who remains must rise up, must unite, and must risk everything to preserve what little spirit remains.
– Underwater Cities : New Discoveries : A number of modules which are playable as an expansion to Underwater Cities.
– Wreck Raiders : A dice-drafting worker placement system. Choose a die from the pool, then send one of your divers to any spot on the board with that number. But be warned: the spot you choose will help any diver in the spots next to you, whether they’re friendly or not. Will you risk letting a rival in on your haul to get that treasure you want, or can you find a way to grab yourself some extra loot?
And for our Family Section (these games are in the dedicated white cabinet) :
– Las Vegas Royale : A dice-rolling game that includes six cardboard casino mats, one for each side of a normal six-sided die. For each mat in the basic game, players draw money cards until at least $50k is showing, but the amount may end up being a lot more, making that casino more desirable.
– Ticket to Ride : London : Each player starts with a supply of 17 double-decker buses, two transportation cards in hand, and one or two destination tickets that show locations in London. The game features the familiar gameplay from the Ticket to Ride game series but on a scaled-down map of 1970s London that allows you to complete a game in no more than 15 minutes.
– Ticket to Ride Map Collection : Japan & Italy : A double-sided game board — the longest yet in the Map Collection series — that features Japan on one side and Italy on the other.
And for our Kids Section (these games are in the dedicated white cabinet) :
– Asteroid Escape : Can you navigate your spaceship through an asteroid field? Your flying skills will be tested to the limit in order to escape! Asteroid Escape is a galactic sliding puzzle with 60 missions, from beginner to expert.
– Dobble : A simple pattern recognition game in which players try to find an image shown on two cards.
– Incubation : Take on the role of entrepreneurial dragon breeders looking to make a fortune by collecting the required resources and feeding them into their special dragon egg incubators to hatch them.
– Tal der Wikinger : The annual barrel bowling contest is taking place. Now courage, skill and risk-taking are required so that the players use the ball to knock down the right barrels, and cleverly position their Vikings on the dock. But the player who ventures too far and is first to fall in the water goes away empty-handed. The player who captures the most gold coins wins.
And for our RPG section :
– Aquelarre Breviarium : A role play on the Spanish Middle Ages, an epic much more cruel and ruthless than fantasy stories make us believe. Seas nobleman or peasant, must travel through the Iberian Peninsula with the utmost care, as on your way you will not find only men and beasts …
Would you need more information about those games or the other games of our collection, do not hesitate to contact us.